September VE Session Postponed Due to Hurricane Irma
Please check this site for the alternate date.
Date: November 4, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM – Noon
If you plan on arriving after 11 AM, please notify us so we will expect you, and know to wait.
Flagler County Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
1769 E Moody Blvd (SR-100)
Bunnell, FL 32110
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring:
- A pen to fill out your paperwork
- A good #2 pencil for your exam
- A simple, non-programmable calculator
- $15 Testing Fee (Please bring exact change, or a check made out to ARRL)
- Photocopy of drivers license or ID card.
- Photocopy and original license if you are upgrading.
- If you are upgrading and have not yet received you license in the mail, then a photocopy and original C.S.C.E.
Notes: On the 605 form you will be required to fill in either your SSN or your FRN. If you have an FRN you must use it or the FCC will not process your application. The FRN is not associated with any financial information so it is prefreable that you use it. Use this link for information on obtaining an FRN from the FCC.